Sonntag, 8. Juli 2007

Monday



What I did Monday. I'm not very articulate today. Got up at 9. Miraculously.Went to my VR meeting at 12:30. I'm going to community college, but I'm also guaranteed support for Gallaudet come springtime. Also have to take up an internship; I'm hoping to find one in either DC, San Francisco, Austin or one of the Pacific Northwest states. I've two weeks to apply to one of two community colleges that's deaf-friendly; but only Wilmington College has anything really related to my as-of-yet undeclared major (English,) though I won't mind learning a few trades at Delaware Tech. Read Proust and put back together the carburetor of a '68 Impala! What would the ladies think?!Got a tan. I don't really need one since I'm already tan, but the Sun does not give a damn. Then again, neither do I.

Keine Kommentare: